This page was last updated on the 9th July 2017
Terms and Conditions: Pepsi Badges Game
Quality Beverages Ltd ("Quality Beverages Ltd"), located in Royal Road Avenue Belle Rose, hereinafter referred to as ("Organisers") is launching a promotion on Pepsi for the following products:
- Pepsi PET: 330ml, 0.5L, 1L, 1.5L & 2L
Article 1: Purpose
Participation to the game is with purchase requirement and open to anyone aged over 18. All participants must live on Mauritian territory and be legal citizens or residents of Mauritius. Quality Beverages Ltd employees and contractors involved in the design of the game cannot participate in this promotion ("Disqualified Persons").
Article 2: Promotional Game Period
The game will begin on 26th June, 2017 and will last until December 20, 2017 at midnight ("Promotion Duration"). Quality Beverages Ltd reserves the right to advance, delay or extend the launch date or the duration of the game. Subject to the possibility of extension mentioned earlier, lots may not be withdrawn beyond the 20th December 2017. Any claim, prizes after this date will be rejected without the possibility of compensation in any capacity demand whatsoever. If the game had to be stopped or suspended, for reasons beyond the control of the game Organisers, the latter shall, to the extent possible, prior notice to the consumer by any means of communication chosen by the Organisers to stop the game.
Article 3: Modality and Participation in the promotional game
Throughout the period of the promotion, participants will be aware of how to participate on any medium of communication chosen by Quality Beverage Ltd: including but not limited to TV, radio spots, posters, billboards, Internet. Throughout the period of the Game, participants will be invited to visit www.pepsiclub.mu, to understand the principle of the game, the terms and conditions of participation.
The principle of participation in the game is as follows:
1. The participant must purchase and find the 8-digit code under the label of the plastic bottle of Pepsi. Then he must identify himself on www.pepsiclub.mu and validate his codes to:
- cumulate points by buying Pepsi plastic bottles, to claim prizes available on www.pepsiclub.mu. Each code worth 10 points.
- At the same time, if the participant completes, unlocks or validates at least one code for each of the 10 different badges, the participant has a chance to participate to the lucky draw. Each participant who completes the 10 badges automatically receives a chance with a loterry number to participate in a draw to win the main prize. The participants will receive the loterry number in his email as registered on the www.pepsiclub.mu website. Completing the 10 badges witll enable the participant to get only 1 entry for participation in the draw.
- A participant who completes, unlocks or validates all the 10 badges on his account will be able to claim and receive 1 Pepsi Moment item.
- A participant will ONLY be able to claim the Pepsi Moment item as long as the stocks last.
- A participant who completes all the 10 badges in the pepsiclub account under his real name, must come in person at Quality Beverages Ltd Customer Service, in Belle-Rose, during office hours, on weekdays and present his a valid Identity card, drivers licence or student card to claim the Pepsi Moment item.
- A participant may only claim one Pepsi Moment item throughout the Promotion Period.
- Promotion is valid only while stocks last
- The Pepsi Moment items are based on set preselected models – winners are not able to choose the model/features/specifications/colour and will accept the item as is.
- Promotional images are merely a representation of the item and the actual item may vary.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the items for a different model/brand of similar value. The winner will be responsible for any costs resulting from accepting the item
2. The participant can validate his codes:
- On www.pepsiclub.mu
- By SMS using the same mobile number registered on his Pepsiclub account (normal operator rate) at the following telephone number: 5959 20 20.
The subscriber needs to add a valid e-mail address and mobile number. The name of the Pepsiclub subscriber will necessarily be the account holder of the mobile number for security reasons. In case of dispute, it is the owner of the mobile number registered with the Telecom account authorities who will provide his ID and the attestation. Fake Pepsiclub subscriber accounts will be disqualified from winning any of the prizes.
3. After registration, the participant will receive a validation text message resuming his contact details, an Internet password code to the pepsiclub platform, a statement of collected points on this account.
1 mobile phone number = 1 Pepsiclub account
4. The participant can after his subscription on www.pepsiclub.mu:
- Check the number of collected point
- Validate code & accumulate points on the platform Pepsi Club
- Claim pepsiclub items using his points or by completing the 10 badges before collecting it at Quality Beverages in Belle Rose.
5. Participants can also use SMS to enter the game without connecting via Internet:
- The participant will receive a confirmation SMS containing his contact details, an Internet password code to the pepsiclub platform, a statement of collected points on this account.
Article 4: The prizes
A Category Pepsi Moment items:
Items that can be claimed after completing, validating or unlocking all the 10 Pepsi Moment badges are
- 1 T-shirt or
- 1 cap
B category prize:
- Participation number in a draw to win a Huawei P10 Plus mobile phone.
Participants can participate only once in the luck draw.
Article 5: DELIVERY OF PRIZES
A Category prizes:
Can be collected at:
The Customer Service, Quality Beverages, Royal Road, Belle Rose, during office hours and on week-days only (Except public holidays)
The prizes or items cannot be withdrawn beyond the December 22nd, 2017 or until stock lasts. Any claim after this date will be rejected without the possibility of compensation in any capacity demand whatsoever.
Each participant will collect his A category prize against signing a discharge and provided with ID card of the account holder registered on Pepsi Club. Warning! This is the mobile account holder registered with the Mauritian authorities. No exception to this rule will be accepted.
Prizes or items cannot under any circumstances be exchanged for cash or be substituted for other prizes.
The Organisers do not ensure delivery of prizes won.
B Category prizes:
The draw for the main prize will take place on December 22, 2017 at Quality Beverages Ltd.
The results will be reported on the www.pepsiclub.mu website and Pepsi Mauritius Facebook page.
Winners must come to Quality Beverages Ltd, Belle Rose at the January 31st, 2018 along with ID card, resuming the holder of the registered account Club Pepsi and an attestation of his mobile operator. Warning! This is the GSM account holder registered with the Mauritian authorities. No exception to this rule will be accepted.
Article 6: Guarantee and Liability
Lots of Category A are associated with no guarantee. It is the responsibility of the winner to notice defects that can occur in the batch re-examining it as required by the rules and customs. No exchanges will be allowed after submission.
The Organisers may in no case be liable for prizes winners on the quality of service by the partner provider.
To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Organiser, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- The Organiser excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Organiser’s discretion. Failure by the Organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Neither Organiser nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
Article 7: Testimonial
The Organisers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to select the winners among participants who they would like to take the evidence for possible broadcast on television, radio, press, internet or any other media support.
Any winning entrant agrees in advance that their image can be used, directly or indirectly, by the Organisers in any promotional material written or audiovisual or digital, without reservation. This condition is substantial, it is considered accepted by the withdrawal of the same lot by the winning participants.
Each winning participant, except in case it renounces its share, authorizes the Organisers to report their full name for commercial communications purposes in all advertisements in all media, without restriction or reservation, and without giving the a winner remuneration, right or any other benefit than the awarding of the prize.
Article 8: Acceptance of the rules
Any participation in the Game is the simple acceptance of these rules.
Article 9: Applicable Law - Litigation - Jurisdiction clause
Participants accept that the mere act of participating in the Competition must submit them to the Mauritian laws.
Article 10: General Rules
Participants accept that the mere act of participating in the Competition must submit them to the Mauritian laws.
The Organisers will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner and/or partner(s) may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of the Prizes, whether foreseen or not.
Organisers shall not be responsible for any changes, substitution, withdrawal, cancellation or postponement of any part of the promotion beyond its reasonable control. Organisers are not obliged to award any other prizes or elements of the B Category Prize, in lieu if any such event is cancelled, postponed, substituted, withdrawn, changed or unavailable for a reason beyond the Organisers' control.
The copyright, intellectual property rights, image rights and any other rights vesting in any competition footage, posts and photographs (whether depicting the winner and partner or not) shall remain the property of the Organisers, who reserve the right to use it in any way.
Any participant or partner of a winner, who transgresses any of these Rules or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this Promotion may be banned from entry into this, or into any other Organisers or PepsiCo promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Organisers management.
Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend or alter the Promotion and its rules or prizes (not already awarded, to any other prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no entrant shall have recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes posted either within the promotion information or these Rules shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Organisers. No participant shall have any recourse against Organisers as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons, will be declared invalid. If the Organisers are unable to reach any entrant or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such entrant will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
The Organisers are not liable for any defect in the prizes or items. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winners, their partners and/or entrants.
All entrants and the winners as well as their partners, as the case may be, indemnify the Organisers, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to PepsiCo Inc., its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Organisers and/or use of the Prizes).
Should any entrant, participant and/or winner and/or their partner refuse or be unable to comply with these Rules for any reason, such entrant, participant and/or winner and/or their partner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize(s), items and it shall revert back to the Organisers.
All queries in connection with this promotional competition should be directed to Quality Beverages Ltd, Royal Road, Belle Rose, in writing.