Fair Usage Policy
NOTE MEMBERS OR REGISTERED USERS ON THE PEPSI CLUB WHO DO NOT ABIDE, FOLLOW OR AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES AND POLICIES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER REGARDING THEIR POINTS, REWARDS AND MEMBERSHIP ON THE PEPSI CLUB.
General rules for Pepsi Points and Rewards:
1. Pepsi Points are attributed FREE OF CHARGE to participating members and are NOT based on the value of purchase of the Pepsi drinks.
2. Pepsi Points are not sold and cannot be purchased, but are attributed to members based on their participation in the program. Rewards and Points have no cash value, cannot be purchased or exchanged for cash or credit.
3. Rewards from Pepsi and Participating partners are provided to members who redeem the Pepsi Points are FREE OF CHARGE. The amount of Pepsi Points needed for each reward is determined by the Pepsi Club and is not based on the value of the reward. We reserve the right to modify the amount of Pepsi Points needed to redeem a reward in our sole discretion.
4. All Pepsi Club rewards are subject to their availability and are distributed to members on a First in First Served Basis.
5. a) When entering a Pepsi Code and receiving an alert that the Pepsi Code is expired, Members will have no claim over the Pepsi Points allocated to that Pepsi Code. When entering a Pepsi Code successfully, the Pepsi code expiry date is specified in the “Available codes” table. If Members do not use the Pepsi Points allocated to the available Pepsi Codes within the validity period of each code, determined by the expiry date, Members will not be able to use or claim these Pepsi Points. We reserve the right to modify the expiry dates of Pepsi Codes in our sole discretion.
5. b) Rewards that need to be collected at the head office should be collected by Members during the 90 days following days of redeeming the reward. The right of collection will expire after this period of time. Points used for expired rewards will NOT be refunded.
6. Pepsi Club Members have no ownership nor earn interest in accrued Pepsi Points and accrued Points do not constitute property of the Members. Use of the word "earn" in marketing materials in relation to Points shall mean "collect" and shall not infer that the Points have any value whatsoever. We reserve the right to modify the value of Pepsi Codes and the balance of Pepsi Points of Members in our sole discretion.
7.a It is a violation of the Program for anyone to purchase or otherwise acquire Pepsi Codes or Pepsi Rewards from third parties, to combine codes obtained by others for deposit into a single Account, and/or to transfer or sell Pepsi Codes or Pepsi Rewards under any circumstance.
7. b Members are not allowed to gather and validated Pepsi cap codes obtained by any other means other than purchasing Pepsi products through retail or at Quality Beverages Ltd.
7.c It is strictly forbidden to collect and validate Pepsi cap codes on the Pepsi club, obtained by means of mass collection of caps either as an individual or as a group at; any public events and functions, recycling facilities and bins, dump yards, garbage collection facilities, or any facilities used for the collection or disposal of plastic bottles or plastic bottle caps.
8.a) Rewards are limited to One Per Household and Per Physical address, unless otherwise mentioned in the offer.
8. b) A member can only claim a maximum of only 2 items per month on their account.
8.c) It is strictly forbidden and fraudulent to use multiple Pepsi Club accounts by the same individual or Pepsi Club member to claim rewards and participate in the Pepsi Club program.
8.d) It is strictly forbidden and fraudulent to register, log in, manage, validate codes, or claim items on behalf of another Pepsi Club member (including family members).
8.e) Although multiple accounts are allowed for the same address and family on the Pepsi Club, it is a violation of the terms and the Pepsi Club program to use multiple accounts to claim the same gift item or offer.
9. Any individual or company, together with the owners and/or employees (including their close family), engaged in the sales, dispatch, distribution, disposal or promotion of Pepsi products in any way whatsoever (commercial or otherwise) cannot not participate nor claim any rewards or gifts in the Pepsi Club Program and register on the www.pepsiclub.mu website. Furthermore, businesses, corporations, associations, or any group in any form whatsoever may not participate in the Program nor claim any gift or rewards. It is fraudulent for any individual or company, association, or group to direct, encourage, or allow individuals to use a single account for the purpose of accumulating points for combined use. Any attempt to combine or transfer codes or points will result in Member’s disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of all points in the Member’s Account.
10. a) Requested, Claimed or Redeemed rewards will be cancelled and voided, if any attempt to breach or circumvent the Pepsi Club rules, fair usage policy or Limits as stated is made by the Pepsi Club member.
10. b) Pepsi Club Members will be automatically restricted from claiming future rewards if any attempt to breach the Pepsi Club rules and fair usage policy is made.
10. c) We reserve the right to investigate any claims for any redeemable rewards by the Pepsi Club member before attributing the reward.
10. d) We reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, in the event that we believe (in our sole discretion) that any Member has violated any of these provisions and terms and conditions.